JW Pet Company 14-Inch Aquarium Algae Scrubber
- Quick and easy
- Removes algae, cleans glass
- Rubber, non-slip grip, strong no-flex handle
- Curved design for easier cleaning
- For glass aquariums
Santa Monica Filtration HOG.5 Hang-On-Glass Upflow Algae Scrubber
- Removes ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, nuisance algae, CO2 from your aquarium water
- Can’t overflow onto your floor, because it is always under water
- You can feed some of the algae to your fish or snails!
An algae scrubber is a water filtering device which uses light to grow algae, a process which removes harmful chemicals from the water in your tank.
Sam is the owner and main writer for Fish Tank Bank. He has been keeping fish and building aquariums for over 20 years.