GFO Single Media Reactor
- Heavy duty all aluminum rust resistant construction. (New)
- Clear double O’ring high pressure 10″ housing
- 3/8 fittings and ports throughout to reduce head pressure and provide ample flow rates. (New)
- Swivel 90 degree fittings on both sides of the unit for easy positioning of the tube. (New)
- High quality 3/8″ ball valve for precise tuning.
Two Little Fishies Phosban Filter Media Reactor
- Capacity: Use with up to a maximum of 200 grams (385 ml) of PhosBan, or a media height of 5 inches (13 cm)
- Aquarium size: One reactor for up to 150 gallons (568 Liters). Multiple reactors may be used for larger aquariums.
- Recommended flow rate: ca. 20 – 30 gal/hr (75 – 115 l/hr) . Too much flow can grind PhosBan
- Connection for hoses 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) i.d. The inlet and outlet flexible 90° fittings rotate to suit your installation
GFO is a form of chemical filtration in the reef-keeping hobby today. Chemical filtration, as the name suggests, purifies water by binding up impurities at the molecular level. A GFO reactor helps initiate this process. We’ve rounded up the best we could find online, just for you guys